Friday, October 2, 2009

Parenting Experiment # 159

So Jackson has been crying whenever Steven holds him : ( No matter what Steven tries Jackson just doesn't calm down until he gives him back to me...I feel really bad about it and I tried to tell him that it is because I am with him all day and he knows my smell. I told him that he could smell my milk...haha. Leave it to my hilarious husband to throw a twist on it. He said he doesn't like me. You are just telling me that to make me feel better, and I said I promise that is why. So Steven says take off your bra...I know...I was just as stunned as you are. Then he said take it off and let me put it on and maybe he will calm down. HAHA I laughed so hard watching him put it on!!!! It worked until Steven said in his little baby voice...oh you feeling better? Then Jackson looked up at him and busted out crying. I had a few seconds to grab the camera and snap a few shots. Oh how I love my husband...never a dull moment. ENJOY!!! (I did)





1 comment:

  1. I miss you guys sooooooo much!!!!! I literally laughed out loud at these pics and the story behind them. That is so Steven!!!! Jackson is so precious, I can't bvelive how big he is!!!

    ReplyDelete