Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Teeth!!!

Jacks has teeth!!! They may be small but they are definately there. It's kind of sad that there will be no more toothless smiles, but it is fun to watch him grow!! The first one came in on May 2nd and the second came in the day after Mother's Day. The day before Mother's Day he also said his first word...as it would have been awesome for it to me 'Mama' I was just excited he said one. The notorious first word...Dada. We both got a special treat. While my Dad was in town he said his second word...Mama. Aww a boy after my own heart!!! He only said it twice that day and when I tried to get him to repeat it by saying," Can you say mama. Maaa maaa." in the sweetest voice I could muster, he said Dada. Dada. Dada. So I gave up and was just happy that he finally said it. lol. Steven, all the while, lovin' that he was chanting his name.



1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness, what a sweetie! So glad you have posted again. They do grow up fast. Your parents are so proud of you, as well as they should be. I just want to meet and hug, squeeze, and give him a kiss!

    ReplyDelete