Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...

Well it has been ages since I have gotten on here. I have a lot to catch up on and I think that is what has kept me away. I am going to just start fresh...at present day. I will (hopefully) go back and do blasts from the past that I have left out. So much has happened since Girls Camp Out and Jackson getting teeth. He is running, climbing, kissing, hugging, copying everything...oh and did I mention throwing tantrums in church, kicking, pushing buttons on the remote control and changing things on the tv that, quite frankly, I don't know how to fix. The joys of motherhood. If he wasn't such a stinker at times I wouldn't be so incredibly tickled when he is my oh so sweet cuddle bug.

We are still in Texas, we have moved into an apartment, and we are planning on moving back to a house..haha. We have had another pregnancy which was a blessing and a terrible heartbreak as well. She, yes I said she, was our first little girl and she is living with Heavenly Father these days. She made it 20.5 weeks into the pregnancy and her little body just couldn't keep up. We feel extremely blessed to have given our little Ruthie Jean a body and a vessel so that she could return safely to Heavenly Father. I am thankful and also sad that she has left and will never have to face this crazy, scary, wonderful world. We know that we will see her again someday and we will miss her dearly every day until then.

Christmas is just around the corner. We have been blessed to have been able to spend this past Thanksgiving in Washington. We sadly got food poisoning a few days before Thanksgiving so we weren't able to make it to the family dinner. We wish we could have seen much more of the family but are glad we got to spend so much time with the family we did see.

We are going to Az for Christmas and then this New Year I am making huge changes in my life. Hopefully when I get it all figured out, Heavenly Father will bless us with another little one. Fingers crossed.

Until I get a chance to get back to the blog, between loads of laundry and dancing to Christmas music with Jackson...I hope you are all in good health and enjoying this wonderful time of year. I know I am trying to grow closer to Heavenly Father and trying to show him how thankful I am that he gave us his only Son, Jesus Christ, so that we will live again. I hope many of you are doing the same. Take care.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Courtney....I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I know exactly how you feel. It's been a challenging year for Trent and I. I had 3 miscarriages this year. But don't think that's going to stop us, we're still trying! I hope you are doing great and we miss you! Maybe we can go to dinner while you are here for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete