Monday, March 30, 2009

21 weeks and 6 days


It is official. I have a belly. I didn't really realize that it looked so pregnant until Sunday when I put on my dress. Today I am 22 weeks but the picture was taken yesterday. I can now feel him move all the time. He really likes to kick around when I lay certain ways and he won't stop until I move. I told Steven about him not liking me to lay certain ways and Steven said I better listen to him or when we have him he is going to be angry at me for the first few months. Steven cracks me up. I wish all of our family could be around us while we are going through our first pregnancy. Looking back on the questions he and I have asked people around us who have kids we laugh pretty hard. Oh, and Steven is hilarious about the whole thing. Everyday he has some kind of bizarre thing to ask or tell me about pregnancy. I love him. We are having a lot of fun with the idea of it all, in just a few short months it won't be an idea anymore. Well, here is my big ol belly.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you!!!! Isn't it so fun when they start moving around? I can't WAIT to see you guys in a couple weeks!!! Love and Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I didn't know you had a blog :) I'm so happy that I can keep up with what's going on now (since I NEVER see anyone at church!) We need to hang out sometime. Do you have any names picked out?

    ReplyDelete