Monday, March 30, 2009

Serving the Missionaries


I love to sign up to feed the missionaries when I can. About a month ago I signed up to feed the missionaries and last week that day came. Little did I know that I was going to have to work. So I threw a roast in the pressure cooker and left my sweet husband step by step directions on how to make gravy. I left rice on the counter and everything he would need.


Usually in Az when you sign up to feed the missionaries you feed two. I guess over here in Texas you feed 4, which is great. I'm just glad that I had a 6.5lb roast. I baked 2 loaves homemade bread that none of the missionaries thought was homemade because it was so "pretty". I had to take a picture so that everyone in Az would believe that one. The point is that when I got home there were two slices of meat left and 1/2 a loaf of bread. Here is my pretty bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment