Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We are destined to be out numbered...

So bright an early this morning, Steven and I had an ultrasound appointment. This is the profile of the little guy. Yes that is right...I said guy. We found out today that we are having a little boy. Now as the little ones in family go. We have 7 boys and 1 girl. I was hoping to break the cycle but I am still just as happy as can be. He was in an awfully awkward position...the doctor had me get up to walk and do a little dance and he finally flipped over. So far everything looks healthy. I have to admit. I always knew it was going to be a boy. He has starting moving around and I can feel him. It's pretty awesome. I have another appointment at 1:30 today.

1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO!!!!!!! Oh, little boys are so fun. You have lots of experience with little boys, so that's good. Congrats!!!! Sorry I wasn't here when you called. I was in Oklahoma for my Grandpa's funeral. I am so happy for you guys!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete