Sunday, November 15, 2009

3 1/2 months old

This post is more like a brag book. I took so many pictures
and I think his different expressions are so funny, like the one to the right here. He has creeper eyes. haha. There
is one below that he kind
of looks like a little turtle.
Sometimes I go a little
overboard but hey he is
my first baby so it is ok that I go overboard.































Jackson is such a ham. I love dressing him up...my best friend Natalie got him this little outfit at my babyshower. I must say it was one of my favorites and I was so excited once it finally fit. It is 3-6 months but now it is almost too small for him. I had to get some pics of him in it. He has on little camo shoes my mom got him....so darn cute!!!









































No comments:

Post a Comment