Wednesday, November 4, 2009

3 Months Old

Looking back at these past three months I jotted down some things that I love, that he loves, and just some random things about Jackson so far.

1. When he gets really angry he sounds like a little bobcat trying to roar.

2. He officially hates his carseat. The drive to and from AZ ruined him of that thing.

3. He has the most infectious smiles. (especially when all you see is his gums :D)

4. He is the happiest right after he wakes...usually.

5. I have almost gotten him to belly laugh at least 7 times but it just hasn't rolled over into that yet.

6. He wears mostly 3-6 month clothing but he does fit into many many 6-9 months stuff (he is supper tall.)

7. He loves falling asleep on my chest.

8. He holds onto the collar of your shirt if he falls asleep on you.

9. His favorite time is bath time but he hates lotion afterwards.

10. He notices his feet but doesn't grab them yet.

11. He rolls over and can almost roll back onto his tummy.

12. He smiles the biggest at Daddy.

13. I secretly love waking up to rock him back to sleep in the middle of the night. He usually gives me at least one chuckle while falling back to sleep.

14. He's a huge flirt.

15. I sing him to sleep often but the only song that works 9 times out of 10 is Silent Night.

16. He is the best thing that has every happened to us.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't having little one SOOO fun!!! It makes me want another (shhhh...don't tell sam). I miss you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #16....so true! I also love how you can look back at your blog & you really have documentation to spark your memory. Keep it up! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete