Thursday, April 29, 2010

April Trip to AZ

We were lucky enough to be able to fly back to Arizona for a week. It was nice to see all the family on my Dad's side. My cousin who is an awesome guy got married to the sweetest girl and they just found out the are pregnant!! It was so much fun. A lot of the family hadn't met Jackson yet and they all said they couldn't believe how big he is already. I can't believe that in just a few months he will be a year old. Where did the time go?

Thisis little man enjoying the reception at the wedding
I absolutely love this rocking chair. For as long as I can remember I have loved it. I believe it was my Grandma Wishart's chair and it seems like all of the grandkids love that thing. It was literally one of the first things Jackson had to climb up on.

Nani and J man rocking away.

Steve passed out after getting up at 4 in the morning
(2am AZ time)

Nani reading Jackson a book. It was soo much fun to go home and visit. It is so hard to say goodbye. As long as I don't talk when we say goodbye I can hold back the tears. As soon as I open my mouth the flood gates turn on. Oh Arizona how we will miss you. Til we meet again.





No comments:

Post a Comment