Thursday, April 29, 2010

Jackson discovering food.

This is on our balcony. I love that tree behind us. A couple times a week we go out and eat breakfast or lunch out there. Jackson was getting a little ansy while I was taking pictures...he wanted more food. He loves all kinds of baby food. Well, he doesn't like peas or peaches. He loves being outside and getting all messy with his food. His favorite is when his hand has food in it and he mushes it up until it starts to make squishy sounds in his hand. Boys are soo crazy!!
We apologize for the finger...he doesn't mean it.



My drooly blue eyed boy. He is soooo much fun. We just love his little personality. He is quite the character.
This is one of my absolute favorite pictures in the world. Aww he steals my heart all over again every time I see it.


He was soo mad at me here. I took his Biter Biscuit away from him because it was so small he was going to choke on it. Dirty little boy. Good thing he loves baths.


This is Jackson's signature pose. Everytime you feed him a bottle he throws his hand up over his eyes. Apparently he likes to eat in private.









No comments:

Post a Comment